- Tooltips updated.
- Little code cleaning.
- Police race: The Police are a force of cops that maintain law and order. They can even be hired to do odd jobs like defending against Duke Wintermaul’s forces… if you pay them some gold.
- Stray Wolf
- Increased gold cost from 6 to 9.
- Reduced damage from 20 to 15.
- Increased cooldown from 0,1 to 0,2.
- Decreased damage from 1400 to 1350.
- Increased cooldown from 0,18 to 0,22
- Increased cooldown from 0,2 to 0,33.
- Envenomed Spike
- Reduced cooldown from 0,7 to 0,6
Night Elf Trainer
- Night Elf Archer
- Reduced gold cost from 12 to 10.
- Reduced cooldown from 0,9 to 0,8
- Increased base damage from 15 to 17.
- Mountain Giant
- Reduced gold cost from 250 to 200
- Reduced gold cost from 500 to 350.
- Demon Hunter
- Reduced gold cost from 700 to 500.
- Shandris Feathermoon
- Reduced gold from 800 to 600.
- Removed first attack, only have starshard attack/ability
- Reduced cooldown from 0,6 to 0,4
- Increased damage from 1500 to 1600.
- Big Mama Beetle
- Attack type changed from Normal to Chaos.
- Stone Destroyer
- Range was increased from 800 to 900.
- Attack type changed to chaos.
- Tooltip updated.